October 21, 2011

Starfish caught

Dear Faithful 40DFL Pray-ers,

Another mother and child spared from abortion....Praise the Lord!

Jackie acts as a 'hostess' every Thursday during abortion hours, from
8 to 1. Here is her account of what happened this morning.

God is so good!

Lisa Peters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Thurs a.m.

Hi Lisa,
This morning a couple was in the stairwell, the young lady was sad &
her husband (?) was hugging her, looking at us & shaking his head. I
motioned for him to come out, they were there for a short time but
finally went in. I knew she did not want to go in so we all stood
together & prayed. I even went & got Megan, the sidewalk counselor,
but Ruth said we can't do anything but pray. A short time later they
came out told the counselors she would not have an abortion & told the
40 day for life prayer warriors the baby would not be aborted.

This lifted my spirits also, I was struggling going in this morning my
husband was complaining he did not want me driving in the dark in all
the rain, my daughter needed me this afternoon I was discouraged on
the way in thinking what is this all for? Seeing that mother's
beautiful smile of happiness was worth it. I will be back next week
with a renewed spirit. Praise God!!!!!!!

God Bless,

Jackie