January 10, 2012

Spring Campaign

I have submitted my application to national for the campaign beginning Feb.22 and it has received special attention. We will be praying that Planned Parenthood will not be opening its mega-facility at 1625 Opdyke in Auburn Hills, on the border with Pontiac. If they succeed, it will be the largest facility of its kind in Michigan. They will have easy access to their two target demographics: impoverished women in Pontiac and co-eds on the campus of Oakland University.

I will be coordinating the vigil in my hometown remotely from my headquarters in Alpena. Pray that God will send me leadership who can stand in the trenches. If you know of anyone in north Oakland County with staunch pro-life values who could help with this campaign, please give them my email address.

I'm praying that the walls of Jericho never go UP, and I have been assured that God has already won the victory, for it says in today's Psalm for Vespers:


May the Lord hear your prayer in the day of tribulation,
  may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
May he send you help from his holy place;
  from Zion, may he extend his protection.
May he remember every one of your sacrifices
  and find merit in your burnt-offerings.
May he deal with you as your heart desires
  and bring all your plans to fulfilment.
We will rejoice in your salvation,
  we will raise our banners in the name of God;
  may the Lord grant all your prayers.
Now I know that the Lord keeps his anointed one safe:
  in his sanctuary in heaven he hears his prayer,
  and lends the support of his strong right hand.
Some put their faith in chariots
  and some in horses,
  but we invoked the name of the Lord our God.
They stumbled and fell,
  but we rose and we stand upright.
Lord, keep the king safe,
  and hear our prayer whenever we call upon you.